Thursday, January 31, 2008

1-30-08 - Book # 30

Tonight I had school till way late. I got out at 9:45 and still hadn't given out the book. I went to Danielle's house afterwards and drove through a couple parking lots on the way. I was driving by Blockbuster and saw a guy and a lady walking out with their little kid in their arms. So I parked and before they got in the car I walked over to the drivers side where the guy was and told him I had something I wanted to give him. I told him I have been giving them out to people because they mean a lot to me and I knew it would bless their life. He didn't say anything at all I don't think. I asked him if he had heard of the Mormons before, and he shook his head yes. I told him to check out the website I had written down in the book and walked away. He seemed nice enough. Just didn't say a whole lot. It's crazy to think of the power that we have in this church. We are so lucky to be a part of it, if people only knew.

No comments: