Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1-10-08 - Book # 10

Today I was feeling kind of bad, because it always seems like I wait till the last minute when I'm trying to give out the book. Well then after feeling bad about it, I STILL waited till the last second. I went with Danielle, Emily and John Ewell out to eat at claim jumper. It was a lot of fun. Well I didn't give it to anybody there, then we went back to Danielle's house, and I didn't see anyone to give it to either. So I hung out there for a little bit, then decided to head home. I got all the way into my garage and realized that I hadn't given it to anyone. So I didn't even get out of the car, and decided to go to Wal-mart. I got there and didn't see anyone in the parking lot. So I decided to go in and walk around for a bit. I really wasn't in the mood to just give it to some stranger, only because it was the easy thing to do. I wanted to give it to someone who would make a difference. Well I wasn't really finding anyone, so I went back to the electronics section. And right as I walked into electronics, I saw a girl that used to be in 2 of my classes last semester. A really nice girl who was very quiet and kind of acted like a stoner. But her an I were always good friends I guess you could say. We smiled at each other whenever we'd see each other. So I walked up to her and said hey, she remembered me. We small talked for a second, and then before I left I pulled the BOM out of my pocket and told her it had blessed my life and I knew it would bless hers and help her find true happiness. She said, that she hoped it would help. I thought that was interesting. I had to ask her what her name was because we were never really introduced to each other. Her name was Tanya, and who knows if I'll ever see her again, but I know that book will have an impact on her life one way or another.

No comments: