Sunday, February 3, 2008

1-31-08 - Book # 31

Tonight was a first. Something that I've been wanting to do since I've been giving out these books. So tonight I had school like every other night. On the way back to the parking garage, this girl from my class was walking right next to me. Then she started talking and asked me about how I was doing in the class. This girl has talked to me before as well. So we chatted the whole long walk back to the cars. I told her about how I learned spanish on a mission in Kentucky. She thought that was pretty crazy. Turns out she graduated in 2002 from vo-tech… where that is I'm not sure. But she was only 16! So she's pretty darn smart too. Well right as we were about to part ways I pulled the BOM out of my back pocket and told her I knew it would bless her life. She smiled and told me thanks and walked away flipping through the pages. Finally somebody I'll be able to follow up with. I've been wanting to give one to the people in one of my classes just so I could see them again later. We'll see what happens!

No comments: