Sunday, February 3, 2008

2-2-08 - Book # 33

Tonight we went down to the strip for Emily's birthday. We ate at the cheesecake factory. I think that was my first time ever eating there. It was perty good. Afterwards we went and hung out at FAO Schwartz and played on the piano and the other toys they had there. Then Trey wanted to go act like zombies with his friend Andy, so I took Taylor and him back to my house. On the way there we drove through the shopping centers over by my house and gave away the book to a kid who was coming out of Vons. I say kid, but he was probably my age or a little older. When I gave it to him I asked if he had ever heard of it before. He kinda chuckled and said that he had. So what I decided that meant was one of two things, he is mormon, or extremely anti-mormon. Ya never know though, do ya?

No comments: